Tomorrow’s Warriors is delighted to assist and support initiatives that expand opportunities and offer a platform for young artists. We are passionate about promoting opportunities for young artists especially those at risk of being marginalised or those facing barriers from achieving their potential. Over the years our work with young people has made a significant contribution to a more diverse and inclusive jazz scene, especially in relation to those from BAME backgrounds and girls, and we welcome the opportunity to work in partnership or to provide consultancy to organisations with a similar outlook.
Our services are tailored to suit the requirements of the client/partner organisation and, in broad terms, this includes:
- Sharing our experience and journey
- Commentary on the arts/music/cultural sectors from our perspective
- Insights gained as founders of a BAME-led/arts organisation
- Initial review of project and programme ideas
- Contribution to competitions and events as a panel member
- Speaking engagements
- Review and assessment of diversity and inclusion initiatives/creative programmes
- Policy review and guidance on key policies and strategies
- In-depth review/advisory input into project proposals/development
- Policy and strategy planning
- Effective audience development strategies
This is just a guide rather than an exhaustive list of services.
Our fees are based on the nature of the project, duration, location, involvement of directors and staff, etc. We offer concessionary rates to community organisations and registered charities.
To discuss your requirements send us an email or call +44 20 8424 2807.