Thanks to our friends at Serious, we have TWO PAIRS of complimentary tickets to give to some lucky jazz lovers to go to the Coleridge Goode “Once In a Century” EFG London Jazz Festival gig at 7.45pm on Friday 21 November in the Purcell Room, Queen Elizabeth Hall, Southbank Centre.
This fabulous, and definitely “you have to be there or you’ve missed out” gig is the brainchild of Gary Crosby OBE, the legendary and inspirational founder and Artistic Director of Tomorrow’s Warriors. He’s hosting this live interactive event to celebrate 100 years in the life of one of Jamaica’s and the UK’s most important jazz musicians, his mentor, and fellow double bass player, the incredibly generous and talented Coleridge Goode. As you might expect, to mark such a momentous occasion Gary has invited a host of special guests and award winning musicians to pay homage to this great double bassist including Byron Wallen, Alyn Shipton, Omar Puente, Denys Baptiste, Elaine Delmar, Kevin Le Gendre….and more!
Don’t miss out – it’s totally FREE to enter the competition. All you have to do is send us your answer to the following question via the link below, but hurry, the competition closes at 11.00am on Friday 21 November!
In which year was Coleridge Goode born?
Click here to send us your answer!
Closing date/time for entries is 11.00am on Friday 21 November 2014 (in UK). Entries received after this deadline will NOT be entered into the competition. The winner will be informed by email by 2.00pm on Friday 21 November.
Our terms and conditions:
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person please.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified
- Competition is open to UK residents aged 16+ years
- The prize is not transferable. No cash, cash alternative or alternate prize is available
- The winners will be informed about how to collect the prize.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winners will be contacted via email only.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will run from 11.00am on Thursday 20 November until 11.00am Friday 21 November in the UK.
- http://www.tomorrowswarriors.org is compliant with the data protection act. We will never pass on your details to any third party.
Tickets are also available from the Southbank Centre box office priced £20/conc £10.